AFDs complex is a complex of stands to test and study antennas, AFDs, and AWDs. The complex hardware permit testing instruments and products for electromagnetic compatibility.
- Measurement of spatial antenna radiation patterns, matching parameters, transfer constants of antennas and UHF instruments, parameters of solid dielectrics;
- testing of immunity of products (instruments) to radio-frequency electromagnetic field and conducted interference induced by it;;
- measurement of man-made interference;;
- testing of a product for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC).
An acoustic chamber and a stand to measure antenna radiation patterns
- Range of operating frequencies - 150 MHz. . . 10 GHz;;
- Free of echo level - no less than 20 dB;;
- radar absorbent material with reflectivity factor of no less than 2%;;
- dimensions of the acoustic chamber - 18 х 15 х 12 m;;
- biaxial swiveling device;;
- automated measurement, processing and data recording system;;
Model warehouse, devices for measuring AFD parameters and testing for EMC
- Range of operating frequencies - 150 MHz… 10 GHz;
- Free of echo level - no less than 18-20 dB;
- radar absorbent material with reflectivity factor of no less than 2%;
- dimensions of the acoustic chamber - 18 х 9 х 8 m;
- multifunctional complex for processing measurements;
- lifting structure of 2-t capacity.
- study of electrical characteristics of antennas;
- adjustment of parameters of antennas;
- measurement of radiation patterns of antennas;
- measurement of a phase center of antennas;
- examination of antennas for electrical breakdown;
- study of characteristics of instruments of AFDs;
- adjustment of parameters of instruments of AFDs;
- verification of parameters of instruments of AFDs;
- calibration of instruments of AFDs;
- testing of a product for EMC;
- testing of instruments for immunity to conducted interference induced by radio-frequency fields under GOST R 51317.4.3, GOST R 51317.4.6 within the frequency range of 150 kHz-230 MHz with test voltage up to 10 V and amplitude modulation of 80%;
- measurement of man-made interference under GOST R 51319-99 within the frequency range of 9kHz-1GHz.